Healthcare Enterprise Asset Management
ROSMIMAN® Healthcare provides an advanced technological solution which facilitates the management and rendering of infrastructure and biomedical equipment maintenance services in the health care and social services industries, both in the private and public sectors.
- Medical Centers
- General Medical Centers
- Primary Care Centers
- Geriatric Centers
ROSMIMAN® Healthcare meets the necessary requirements to comply with the validation and compliance processes under the GAMP regulations of ISPE (International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering).
The maintenance of infrastructures and facilities, as well as different pieces of equipment can be carried out more efficiently thanks to the centralization of management and to the location of its execution.
A Comprehensive Solution
- Call-center management
- In-house and outsourced human resources management
- Maintenance plans management
- Documents and graphs management
- Infrastructure and service contracts management
- Quality and legal compliance management
- Inspection and supervision
- Financial management of costs and investments
- Mobile assets and real estate assets management. Graphic and alphanumeric inventories
- Space management and equipment/furniture use
What does ROSMIMAN® Healthcare provide?
- Applying risk prevention techniques in order to reduce efforts and maximize regulatory compliance on medical equipment and health care infrastructure maintenance.
- Applying strategies to comply with regulatory requirements during the whole operating cycle of the medical equipment.
- Detecting and managing all incidents, whether scheduled or unexpected, which may occur on buildings, from the reception of a notification of a possible incident, to the transfer of that notification to the corresponding maintenance unit in order to repair it.
- Having a query and help system for all tasks involved in the management of work orders on infrastructures and building’s equipment:
- Detection of the damaged facility.
- Management and monitoring of technicians.
- Information transfer between the maintenance center, technicians and manufacturers.
- Updating all the technical, legal and operational documentation concerning the incident/intervention.
- Having a unique data repository which permits to manage all the available information in an integrated way, from building plans to legal and real property documents and maintenance and preservation activities carried out on a given item or location.
The biomedical equipment in healthcare centres are increasingly growing and more complex. Therefore, the maintenance of their performance at proper quality and security levels during their lifecycle is a hard task.
ROSMIMAN® Healthcare provides a wide functionality for the execution and management of biomedical equipment inventory, as well as for the compliance with regulations concerning security, quality, maintenance protocols and procedures to maintain their performance and security levels during their useful lifecycle.
- Inventories: status, identification, physical location, availability, warranties, history log, lifecycle control, manufacturer and user responsibilities
- Proper use: checks, correct installation and use
- Preventive Maintenance: checks and calibrations
- Corrective Maintenance: repairs
- Compliance with specific technical regulations on devices (IEC-60601-1), quality management (ISO9001), and healthcare technologies (ISO13485)
Other available functionalities for the healthcare industry
Web Services Portal: Rosmiman® Facilities includes Services Portal, an online channel that centralizes all communications with clients, employees, suppliers, contractors and technicians.
Space use and management: Possibility of deploying facility management techniques in order to obtain information concerning the availability of spaces and their assigned pieces of equipment. All functionalities are integrated in a single user interface and are accessible by means of a graphic manager included in ROSMIMAN® Healthcare and the Web Services Portal.
Management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) in maintenance plans: It includes all functionalities required to carry out corrective, preventive and route maintenance activities and to handle Work Orders (WOs) with the aid of a scheduler, which permits to have a complete overview of the maintenance activity and SLAs.
All interventions may refer to locations and may be exploited using the integrated graphical management system.
Logistics and purchasing: Rosmiman® Medical includes all required functionalities for the management of warehouses, technical spare parts and purchasing related to the maintenance of hospitals and electromedicine equipment in a comprehensive way.
Your Technological Partner
Increase the performance of your assets and enhance business competitiveness with the most comprehensive Asset Maintenance Management Solution.
ROSMIMAN® Healthcare, your technological partner in Healthcare Enterprise Asset Management.