Collaborative global system for the comprehensive management of real estate assets, infrastructures, equipment and services.
ROSMIMAN® IWMS (Integrated Workplace Management System) is the new generation of systems for the comprehensive management of real estate assets, their infrastructures, equipment and services.
Natural result of software evolution of the CMMS & CAFM traditional systems of ROSMIMAN® and a significant company investment in R+D+i, ROSMIMAN® IWMS Global Site is integrated into a single technology and a single data repository with more functional, operational and technological scope in accordance with the IWMS definition carried out by Gartner (world-leading institute in the software and technology fields).
ROSMIMAN® IWMS Global Site is a comprehensive, collaborative and integrator system for managing real estate assets where the different roles of system users: owners, tenants, professional and technical managers, field staff, service companies, facilities and services end-users, can interact and relate from anywhere at any time, thanks to the innovative technological architecture of our software system, its ease of use, optimized process methodology and ability to provide business intelligence.
Being fully customizable and adaptable to the needs of each client and project, ROSMIMAN® IWMS Global Site can manage from a simple project to large real estate assets distributed throughout the world.
ROSMIMAN® IWMS Global Site comprehensively manages all aspects related to the USE, EXPLOITATION, MAINTENANCE, SECURITY and SUSTAINABILITY of properties by defining business processes, operations and analysis systems in the following areas:
Real Estate & Property Management
- Real Estate Management.
- Lease Management.
- Security & Key Management.
- Property Geolocation.
- Economic & Financial Management.
- Property Management.
- Smart Visual Scheduling.
- Swimming Pool Management.
- Retail & Mall Management.
- Hotel & Resort Management.
Space & Workplace Management
- Space Management – UNE-EN 15221 Standard.
- Space Reservations.
- Furniture inventories.
- Workplace Occupancy.
- Moving & Relocation Management.
- Economic Management / Uses & Services Billing.
- Equipment Inventory.
- Human Resources.
- Warehouse & Spare Parts Management.
- Purchasing Management.
- Operating Cost Management.
- Subcontractor Management.
- Fleet Management.
- Corrective Maintenance.
- Preventive Maintenance.
- Technical-Legal Maintenance.
- Predictive Maintenance.
- Maintenance Plans (Tasks, servicing plans & inspections).
- Smart Scheduler.
- Risks / Health & Safety.
- Incident Management.
- Equipment Availability / Daily Status.
- WO Dispatcher.
- Inspection & Quality Control.
- Field Work Management.
- Dashboards & KPIs.
Integrated Services Management
- Help/Service Desk.
- Service Contract Management.
- Customer Service Portal.
- Billing for Services.
- Fleet Management.
- Request Manager (Products & Services).
- Cleaning Management (ISSA 540 Standard).
- Waste Management.
- Real-time Dashboards.
- Quality/Satisfaction Surveys.
- Management of Services Portfolio.
GENERAL SERVICES PORTFOLIO
- Delivery Management / Internal & External Courier Service.
- Catering Management.
- Thefts / Unknown losses.
- Reprographics Centre.
- Cafeteria and Restaurant.
- Fitness Centre and Sports Facilities.
- Collective, individual & VIP Transport.
Energy & Sustainability Management
- Utility identification.
- Billing Management.
- Energy Management / Optimization.
- Analysis of Big Data vs. Energy cost of ownership.
- Dashboards / Reporting / Alerts.
- Economic Analysis.
- Smart Meters connectivity.
- BMS / SCADAS Integration.
ROSMIMAN® IWMS Global Site BENEFITS
ROSMIMAN® IWMS Global Site contributes to improving business processes and operations through available technological resources as well as optimizing management budgets.
It is essential to have updated, accurate and immediately available data for decision-making.
- Unique data repository.
- 100% Web technology.
- Continuous technological updating.
- Easily customizable and integrated with third-party systems.
- Easy access from anywhere, at any time.
- Multi-device system (Desktop, Smartphone, etc.).
- Standardizing & Optimizing processes.
- Real understanding of TCO (Total Cost of Ownership).
- Real-time activity information.
- Comparative information of assets.
- Knowledge of demand for services and products.
- Communication between different roles and profiles.
- Automatic Reporting & KPIs.
- 360º vision of assets.
- Business Intelligence.
- Fast Return of Investment (ROI).
- Improved Customer Satisfaction & Quality Service.
- Shared information Customers-Suppliers.