In-Plant Industrial Asset Maintenance and Management Solutions
In-Plant Web Terminal is an organized and functional tool; it can be configured to meet the needs of any organization thanks to the modularity and flexibility of Rosmiman® Industry (our Asset Management Software Solution for Industrial Manufacturing). It facilitates data collection regarding work orders for the maintenance of the Plant with a very simple Web interface and with suitable training; all levels of the maintenance organization (managers, workers, shift-managers, subcontractors, etc.) collaborate in entering the work performed into the system.
With Rosmiman® Industry’s In-Plant Web Terminal it is possible to end with manually written work orders, as the plant operators can access “their work in progress” from any available terminal in the plant connected to an Intranet and execute all their tasks in their user interface.
This utility is for maintenance organizations wanting to optimize administrative processes and maintenance information on real-time, while enhancing technical staff integration in the asset management and maintenance system.
Advantages and Benefits
- Reduction in purely office administration tasks.
- Real-time information of the in-plant maintenance activity
- Online communication channel with other plant departments or areas
- Easy access to plant information
- Controlled access at all levels
- It does not require special training for in-plant end users
- Automatic calculation of the intervention time assigned to a Work Order (WO)
- Automatic balancing of Time Sheets
- Automatic balancing for settling outsourcing contracts and their assessment
- Work with magnetic identification cards with barcodes assigned to the operator, work order, intervention code, etc.
- Physical location of operators and work in progress
- Consultation the history of failures and interventions per peace of equipment
- Consultation of plans, schemes and geographic documents directly with the document manager
- Status of preventive maintenance work established in the planning by operator, work group, shift, workshop, service centre, etc.
New Information Worker Functionality
- Personalized access to the plant terminal system by worker code
- Simplified shift interface according to operator (for both, in-hose and contract workers)
- Material request’s forms and status
- Modification of operator’s work orders. Insertion of work performed.
- Start/end control for work orders for in-hose and contract labour for work orders in-progress.
- Mass start of tasks (pending tasks, cancellation of tasks, etc.)
- Urgent work order interventions. Automated notifying SMS messages
- Query for operator’s work orders in-progress (pending, urgent, preventive, etc.)
Production and Maintenance Connectivity
- Communication channel between production and maintenance organizations
- Record of notifications from the production to the maintenance departments due to incidents in the production facilities
- Machine failures and service requests
- Establishing priorities and urgencies
- Monitoring services requested. Status of notification or incident (assigned workers, priorities, resolution, etc.)
In-Plant Terminal Configuration
- Intranet: browser based interface
- “Thin Client” interface (Web Application)
- Wireless Network Wi-Fi
- Touch Control Ready: touch screen application
Note: the basic functions here described are some of the functions established for the standard Rosmiman® MMS suite. Other specific functions required by the customer can be implemented to suit specific needs.
Your Technological Partner
Increase the performance of your assets and enhance business competitiveness with the most comprehensive Asset Maintenance Management Solution.
Rosmiman© Industry, your technological partner in Real Industrial Asset Management.