The Palau Sant Jordi and the Lluis Companys Olympic Stadium, for sporting events has a capacity of 16,500 spectators (enabling bleachers in the south end, which normally lacks them), while concert has a maximum capacity of more than 24,000 spectators, although recent bylaws restrict licenses to a maximum of 18,000.
Location & date
Montjuïc Olympic ring
AEFM Scope of Work:
- The buildings, including all constructions, facades, roofs, chairs, running track, football field, gates, CCTVs, fire systems, sports scores, gas installations and giant video screens.
- Specific sport facilities asset such as electronic control boards, lighting, power supply for large events and sound systems.
- Daily conductive maintenance process includes tasks such as legionella control in all facilities, taking electric meter data, taking temperatures, inspection of HVAC systems.
Managed with Rosmiman®:
- 70 daily work orders for conductive maintenance.
- 150 daily work orders for PPM.
- 380 different preventive maintenance inspections.
- 1,082 different checkpoints are controlled by checklists and inspections.
- 4,000 annual work orders for corrective maintenance.
- 40 contracts.
- 70 contractors.