We offer full services of audit, certification and standardization, for both public and private companies. Our goal is that your company achieves maximum technical and economic efficiency in the maintenance and facility management daily operations.
Among other services, we design models for facility management, specify contracting requirements, develop service procedures, define SLAs and KPIs, support the IT tools implementation, optimize energy costs and provide all kinds of regulatory adaptation rules for equipment and facilities and also offer audit services.
Therefore, the proposed Facility Management model includes 4 key areas:
- Operational management models for Maintenance and Facility Management.
- Space Management.
- Property Management.
- Operational services. Outsourcing and Subcontracting.
What results can you expect?
- Reducing operating costs.
- 10% -15% Savings
- Increasing quality of service.
- Variable Contracts.
- Sustainable buildings.
- Reduction of CO2 footprint.
- Adaptation to ISO 50001 standards.
- Assets control lifecycle.
- Space Management, optimization and use.
Safety and Security
- Emergency plans.
- Contingency plans.
- People and assets.
Regulations and Standards
- Legal requirements.
- Standard procedures. Adaptation to regulations.
- ISO 14.001.
- ISO 15.221.