Asset Management and Maintenance for a comprehensive water cycle
Maintenance and exploitation of the purification and sanitation systems.
Rosmiman® Water Management Maintenance System allows to define, standardized analysis procedures, management and planning; capable of obtaining results regarding the identification and quantification degree of effectiveness and efficiency of the maintenance operations and traceability, as well as providing an efficient tool that will allow to manage, document, connect and store all the maintenance management information in relation with the facilities and infrastructures related with a comprehensive Water Cycle.
Rosmiman® Water is based on a centralized system that, starting from notifications and incidences detected in any activity development areas of the company, user, technical internal staff, brigades, subcontractors, inspectors and any other profile related with the area of Water Supply and Sanitation and the conservation and maintenance services, it is capable of managing these incidences from their detection to their resolution as well as organizing the service activity.
General characteristics and functionalities
The system has a database to register and control the assets organized in the Exploitation Areas or Zones. Each unit asset from an installation has associated and detailed each of its components as well as their definition in the alphanumeric field and cartographic field identifying its corresponding georeferential coordinate to be treated in a corporate geographic information system (fire brigade, manholes, deposits, manoeuvre, etc.). The information associated with each Equipment/Asset includes alphanumeric and graphic descriptions, maintenance costs and related data.
The asset structure is hierarchical and relational in tree shape without limitations regarding number of levels to define and number of elements to inventory and with alphanumeric codification independent from the hierarchical relation.
Some of the elements of the Comprehensive Water Cycle to be inventory are here detailed:
- Maintenance elements of the network.
- Stations to make water drinkable WTP (Water Treatment Plant).
- Stations to purify the water WTP.
- Wells, deposits, fire brigade and manoeuvres (General Valves).
- Manholes and registries, etc.
- Distribution (only identification of the route or zone where it is acting on).
- Inventory organization in a hierarchical tree with unlimited levels and entities, will allow grouping the different elements by families or by locations.
- The hierarchical structure is totally dynamic; it will allow the modification of this structure by any user with rights to do so (i.e. depending on profile) trough an easy interface made for that purpose. Different roles and user permissions are available for its administration with the “User Management”.
- The entities can be grouped according to families and locations, without number limit.
- Each equipment, family of equipment or location, have a series of basic fields, the user has the possibility of adding new fields or tables through an easy interface.
- Required technical documentation (plans, Word files, images and documents related with the activity) can be attached to each one of the equipments (or their families).
Rosmiman® Water allows organizing the following types of maintenance:
- Predictive Maintenance: obtaining the information needed to know the state of the equipment, through their indicative values of state, and according to their way of performing by means of specific instruments or analysis.
- Preventive Maintenance: performing the tasks established in the Preventive Maintenance Plan for all equipments and facilities.
- Regulatory Maintenance: executing the maintenance and the periodical revisions established by the current legislation within the established time periods.
- Corrective Maintenance: executing all the actions needed to repair and replace damaged elements form the installations to be maintained.
- Substitutive Maintenance: executing all the actions of replacing the equipment according to the technical-economical criteria.
- Metrological Maintenance: performing all the periodic maintenance and revisions, calibrations and verifications of measurement and controlling devices related with the installations.
- Inspections: performing periodic regular inspections done by the Authorized Inspection Organization.
- Integration with GIS and SCADA systems Rosmiman® Water has a direct interface, integrated in the user interface of Rosmiman®, in a bidirectional way with the main GIS systems in the market (ESRI©, Intergraph©, Autocad© MAP, Microstation©) to perform maintenance tasks and asset inventories. Likewise, Rosmiman® has the capacity to deal with information generated by SCADA Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition systems (data registry and supervision control) and DCS Distributed Control System on real time through Webservices or event treatment of the main systems in the market (OASyS©, Wonderware©, CITECT©, Siemens© WINCC) to develop the maintenance workflows in basis of the variables and events captured by the monitored devices or assets.
Your Technological Partner
Increase the performance of your assets and enhance business competitiveness with the most comprehensive Asset Maintenance Management Solution.
Rosmiman® Water, your technological partner in Water Cycle Management.