Asset Management in Services and Multi-Utilities Companies
Customer care is the key to achieving and maintaining market share in a time where, competition and customer’s knowledge regarding products, have reached unknown levels up to now. Now it is the service, no the product what makes the difference, and provides a competitive advantage.
Facilities and equipment maintenance can be tackled more efficiently by management centralization and localisation of performance.
What does Rosmiman® Services provide?
- Rosmiman® Services improves the operative organisation of the Maintenance and Service departments
- Guaranteeing the required availability and efficiency of all the equipments and systems forming the basis installed to be maintained
- Orienting the activity at minimum maintenance cost, optimising in-house and/or subcontracted labour
- Complying with existing safety regulations
- Achieving the best quality service provided to the customer
Rosmiman® Services improves incident and intervention management
- Detecting and managing all incidents from customers, whether scheduled or unforeseen, from the reception of a notification warning of a possible incident to its repair, sending each notification to the corresponding maintenance team
- Providing a consultation and aid system required in all tasks involved in managing notifications:
- Detection of the facility affected
- Managing and monitoring technicians
- Transmitting information between the maintenance centre and the technicians
- Updating all incident/intervention related documentation
Rosmiman® Services incorporates a Portal Services, an Online channel which centralises all relations with customers, employees, suppliers, contractors and field posted staff (brigades).
Rosmiman® Services enables to manage the contracts with the customers rendering the maintenance services, as well as ensuring that all service commitments stipulated in the contract are fulfilled.
Service Level Agreements (SLAs) derived from contracts are customer-oriented in order to minimise the impact caused by possible breakdowns or failures of the equipment or facilities covered by the contract.
Inventory management permits to keep updated the list of facilities and equipment to be maintained (facilities, equipment, components) up to the detailed level desired by the user, as well as to manage their locations.
Maintenance Plan Management
Rosmiman® Services includes all necessary functions to perform the activities in relation to corrective, preventive and route maintenance; as well as processing work orders with a Scheduler that provides a complete vision of the maintenance activity.
Rosmiman® Services may be adapted to any company thanks to the possibility of defining different types of users and functional profiles. This definition can be linked to the Workflow system (information flows generator and business modelling).
It includes functions for:
- Incident manager
- Operator manager
Logistics and Procurement
Rosmiman® Services includes all functions required to manage warehouses and purchases in a comprehensive and integrated way and in connection with the service provided by the company.
The system enables to control all aspects related to the materials required by the maintenance organisation.
The effective administration of material and tools will ensure their correct availability, preventing surprises and obtaining better financial results.
Cost and Invoice Management
It includes functions to monitor Online the outstanding services to be invoiced to a customer, contract, additional or optional service, material, etc. or a combination of these with income forecast.
Your Technological Partner
Increase the performance of your assets and enhance business competitiveness with the most comprehensive Asset Maintenance Management Solution.
Rosmiman® Services, your technological partner in Service Management.