Fleet Maintenance Management
Asset maintenance management oriented to manage vehicle fleets in general and its associated logistics is aiming to improve efficiency, security and quality. Once these criteria have been established, the main objective is to manage the fleet so vehicles are always available at the lowest cost due to a maintenance management system which provides the correct information and helps decision-making.
Fleet Management and Maintenance
- Detailed Knowledge of total maintenance costs
- Simplify and enhance data acquisition
- Improve the company’s brand awareness
- Establish connections between operations and maintenance
- Manage and monitor fleet idle times
- Better manage spare parts stock
- Optimize technical costs
- Improve the quality of repairs
- Better maintenance planning
- Reduce the number of repairs conducted outside the company
- Have more reliable vehicles
Rosmiman® Fleet Management allows to inventory all the information concerning each vehicle as well as the division of the vehicles into sets or functional subsystems, which will subsequently allow to optimize maintenance, inspection and certification policies.
- Electrical, electronic and control systems, security and comfort
- Stress transmission systems and running gears
- Heat engines and auxiliary systems
Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
Rosmiman® Fleet Management enables to organize, schedule and monitor the maintenance activities as well as to define measurement points and register them to maintain the vehicle’s maintenance history data.
This system provides inspection plans based on the following calculations:
- Kilometres driven
- Measurement points progress
- Average fuel consumption
- Compliance with regulations and Vehicle Inspection Tests
Maintenance plans are scheduled according to the manufacturer’s recommendations with the purpose of optimizing costs and time as well as increasing the availability of the vehicle.
Rosmiman® can be connected to data collection devices for the automatic calculations of inspections such as:
- tachograph readers
- Fuel consumption meters
- Fleet tracking systems
Purchasing Management and Spare Parts Warehouse
An effective spare parts management is essential to achieve a high performance of the maintenance workshop management as well as to optimize repair costs. Rosmiman® provides purchasing and spare parts warehouse tools which are directly connected to vehicles inventory and repair planning utilities.
Notification and Repair Shop Management
Rosmiman® Fleet Management manages all activities related to the vehicle fleet environment, maintenance and availability, from incident notification due to breakdown to casualty record.
- Incident notification due to a breakdown
- Vehicle reserve and availability management
- Production data sheets (hours/routes)
- Vehicle casualties history record
- Technical, economic and administrative management of repair reports
The Maintenance Unit as a Business
Rosmiman® Fleet Management treats each vehicle as a particular case within a fleet. Maintenance and operative costs indicators can be customized according to the usage criteria of each vehicle and the company’s administrative structure. Rosmiman® system allows to define ratios and variable control indicators such as:
- Fuel and lubricants (in cost/Km)
- Maintenance expenses (inspections, preventive maintenance, repairs, etc.) (in cost/Km)
- Tire consumption (in cost/Km)
- Production loss due to unexpected shutdowns (in cost/Km)
It also allows to generate reports on vehicle availability and maintenance actions to determine the state of the fleet.
Your Technological Partner
Increase the performance of your assets and enhance business competitiveness with the most comprehensive Asset Maintenance Management Solution.
Rosmiman® Fleet Management, your technological partner in Fleet Maintenance Management.