Maintenance management of the infrastructure o f wastewater sanitation and purification of Canal Isabel II (Madrid – Spain)
Environment – Waste Water Treatment
Madrid – Spain
Solution Implemented and Components
Rosmiman® Water Cycle Management
Infrastructure Exploitation Department.
AEFM Scope of Work:
- Equipment technical data sheet
- List of exploded drawings, maintenance ins- tructions, greasing and lubrication.
- Historical records of preventive maintenance.
- Historical records of regulation maintenance.
- Historical records of corrective maintenance.
- Historical records of predictive maintenance and metrology.
- Historical records of maintenance inspections by OCA regulations.
Managed with Rosmiman®:
- 200 wastewater treatment plants
- 50,000 assets managed by external contractors
- 10,000 equipments managed by Canal de Isabel II
- 5,000 different maintenance procedures
- 20,000 operations defined for all these procedures.
- 15,000 work orders per month and around 200,000 per year.